Save money and get replacement water filters sent directly to your home with APWagner.com’s new water filter subscription service.
By signing up for a subscription, you will receive a new filter either every four or every six months – which ever time frame you chose. Best of all, you will be saving money by receiving the multiple quantities price break discount for buying only one water filter at a time. Normally, this is a discount reserved for those buying several filters at once. To see what price you will be receiving, look for the “Quantity Price Breaks “on the water filter’s product page of your choice on http://www.apwagner.com.
The subscription service is good for any water filter on the APWagner.com’s Website including refrigerator water filters, faucet filters, under sink water filters, whole house water filters and shower water filters. AP Wagner carries replacement refrigerator water filters for Frigidaire, Maytag, Whirlpool, General Electric, and many more.
To sign up, visit the APWagner.com Appliance Parts Website:
2. Find your filter and click on the product’s information.
3. Click on one of the radio “Yes” buttons underneath “Water Filter Subscription.” You have a choice of having a new filter sent to you either every four months or every six months.
4. Enter how many water filters you would like and click on the red “+ Add to cart” button. You will be taken to your shopping cart page where you can begin checking out or else continue shopping.
5. Enter the credit card you wish to use for your purchase and for future replacement filter purchases.
6. That’s it; replacement water filters will arrive to you in the mail. Please note, at this time you will not see the discount at checkout. However, once your order is processed and shipped, you will receive the lowest price break discount offered for that brand and type of filter.
You can cancel or change your subscription service at any time with no cost to you by contacting a customer service representative either by phone at 1-888-279-2463 or, via live chat on the APWagner.com Website.
APWagner.com is a Consumer Reports® recommended website and dedicated leader in the distribution of appliance parts and accessories with 80 years experience. They service appliance dealers, service technicians and do-it-yourselfers. AP Wagner’s main headquarters are located at 2205 George Urban Boulevard in Depew, New York.
In addition to offering savings through a water filter subscription service, APWagner.com also helps consumers save money by providing repair help via their Appliance Repair Library: http://www.apwagner.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=4&chapter=1
Find valuable free repair advice, 24-hours a day for refrigerators, washing machines, gas stoves, electric ranges, air conditioners and many other major home appliances. The Repair Library is always open while repair shops are not. Sometimes a repair requires nothing more than a simple fix. Be sure to save even more money by checking out the repair library first before you call a service technician.
You can get even more help by posting your appliance repair questions on the APWagner.com’s Appliance Repair Forum: http://appliancerepair.apwagner.com/. The forum is a place where do-it-yourselfers can help each other out with appliance repair advice and tips. You can use the repair forum to get an idea how much your repair job will cost you, in terms of time, money, and labor. This can help you decide whether to attempt the repair job yourself, call in a professional, or perhaps replace your appliance with a new one.