The holidays are going to be here before we know it! Now is a great time to get your range in tip-top shape. AP Wagner has compiled some great tips to help you do just that!
- Use non-abrasive cleansers to clean finished exterior surfaces. AP Wagner has a large supply of range cleaners to help you. Our favorite is Whirlpool’s Heavy Duty Degreaser. This cleaner works great on black stoves, it removes streaks and leaves your stove top like new!
- When cleaning around switches and knobs, spray some cleanser on a cloth and then wipe the surfaces. Electric parts do not like any liquids.
- Clean burner holes with a toothpick if they’re getting plugged. This will increase their efficiency.r
- The burner drip pans may get stained over time. Once stained, it’s very difficult to remove it. Some people like to replace the drip pans every two to three years. AP Wagner caries a drip pans and bowls for all makes and models.
- Make sure to clean up any spills promptly. Something like tomato sauce, which is very acidic, can pit and corrode your drip pans and burner bowls.