The summer always consists for the backyard barbecue as we move into the last few weeks of the summer make sure you continue to follow grill safety precautions to protect you home and keep your family safe.
- Only use propane and charcoal BBQ grills outdoors.
- Grills should always be away from the home and deck railings .
- Grills should not be under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets away from the grill area.
- Remove grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- NEVER leave your grill unattended.